Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meeting Baby Mac

 
One providential circumstance in our lives right now is that, though Josh and I both have family living far away, at least some of those family members live within driving distance of each other. So when we visit the Midwest, we get to see my parents and two of my brothers in Ohio, and we get to see his sister and brother-in-law, who live in Michigan.

This time, there was a new nephew to meet too. Macrae Paxton Randall was born on 9.11.10. He is a big, happy boy with a winning smile!

Love the dimple!

Lorien checks out her new cousin.

She was not very happy about having another baby on Mom's lap,
but she agreed to let me hold him if I would hold her too. 

Baby feet!

We got to have a little Christmas gift exchange with the Randalls. Lorien got puzzles!

Macrae is rather oblivious to the unwrapping of presents. Even when they're his. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment